Monday, November 30, 2009

It's ALWAYS a great day for hockey in my little corner of the world.

I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I don't claim to be a professional...I just love hockey. Especially Pittsburgh Penguins hockey.  I love to go to games. I love to take photos while I'm there. So like most everything I attempt in life, I'm doing this for me. So that I can have fun. If it so happens that some others have fun reading this, looking at some of my photos, laughing with me, etc?  Then it's all for the better.

There are those that claim women can't possibly understand sports. Ok so maybe I don't understand the extremely fine points of why Evgeni Malkin doesn't like to lay the point during the power play.  And I've yet to 100% get the hang of where the center should be on certain plays (which is why when I play? I stick to wing). But I will forever hold to the conviction that women who understand the sport of hockey have a distinct advantage over our male counterparts.  Why you ask?  Because we can appreciate the sport for how great it really is - and we can also appreciate how downright hot the guys who play it are.  Try arguing that point. You'll never win. Especially if you're arguing with a woman. And you know I'm right.

And on that note, I'm off to watch the Penguins-Rangers rematch. Let's Go Pens and Welcome Back Jay McKee!

No comments:

Post a Comment